LBMC Technology Solutions, LLC is one of the Southeast's leading full service information technology companies. Established in 1996, LBMC Technology Solutions is an affiliate of the LBMC family of companies.
With over 60 employees, the firm services clients in the areas of Business Intelligence, Software Development, Project Management, Network Engineering, Business Systems, Customers Relationship Management (CRM), Document Management and Training. LBMC Technology Solutions is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and has been a member of the Microsoft President's Club for eight consecutive years. The firm is also a Certified Microsoft Learning Center with facilities in all four offices. In addition to Microsoft, LBMC Technology Solutions is a Hyland Software partner.
LBMC Technology Solutions provides a wide variety of software development services to clients across many industries. Working at LBMC provides constant opportunities to develop technical and professional skills through participation in a fast-paced consulting environment.
We are seeking an OnBase ECM Consultant to join our growing Enterprise Content Management group. We are looking for individuals in the business process improvement space who have utilized document management, electronic forms and workflow technologies to streamline business processes.
Position will be based in one of the three LBMC Technology Solutions offices. Candidate must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Nashville, Knoxville, or Chattanooga.
• Perform Business Process Analysis and Documentation
• Assist in Delivering Solutions by Translating Requirements
• Participate in System Design, Implementation, Testing, and Training
• Build Enduring Relationships with Customers
• Ensure Solutions are Developed and Documented
• Test Business Applications to Ensure Performance
• Develop and Implement Plan for Solution Migration Through Environments
• Minimum two to three years of experience developing, configuring, or administering OnBase Enterprise Content Management software
• Demonstrated experience in areas of design (resolve business problems via use of the software), configuration, implementation and ongoing customer support.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to translate technical concepts to end users
• Experience in business process analysis
• Practical experience translating requirements into solutions
• Exposure to HTML, databases, software based workflow processing
• Scripting and .Net development knowledge a plus, but not required
Any Hyland OnBase certifications already held are a plus. Hyland certifications most applicable to this position are:
• OnBase Certified Installer (OCI)
• OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer (OCWE)
• OnBase Certified API (OCAPI)
• OnBase Certified Workview Engineer (OCWV)
• OnBase Certified Support Engineer (OCSE)
Highlight of LBMC Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive salaries
• Generous Paid Time Off package
• Paid Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive Leave
• Firm provided short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Firm provided life insurance
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA) with firm contribution
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401(k) plan with firm contribution
• Provided refreshments
• Business casual dress and casual Fridays
• Local charity support
• Quarterly and holiday office celebrations