LBMC, PC is seeking an individual to add to our growing Litigation Valuation Mergers & Acquisitions practice group to fill a Manager/Senior Manager – Healthcare Compensation Valuation position.
The Manager/Senior Manager will focus on compensation valuations and other analyses/consulting for various physician related arrangements, an area in which LBMC has an extensive history and growing valuation practice. Valuation engagements will include the following:
• Physician employment and practice valuation
• On-call agreements
• Medical directorships
• Management and co-management agreements
• Leasing and joint venture arrangements
• Various independent contractor arrangements
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualified candidates will have superior technical skills, excellent project management and communication skills, and an overwhelming desire to provide first-in-class client service. The Manager/Senior Manager - Healthcare Compensation Valuation role will include the following:
Manage valuation engagements including:
- Valuation modeling and development
- Be responsible for assisting hospital and healthcare clients with their valuation and strategic needs
- Critical decision making
- Review and supervision of analyses and reports
- Meet or exceed completion deadlines
- Improve internal processes, policies, analyses and modeling
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Coach, train and develop staff and seniors
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep current with national physician compensation trends and requirements.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE | QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of three years of experience in healthcare compensation valuation (CV) and a minimum of five years of overall experience in healthcare (financial and/or operations)
- Experience dealing with physician employment/acquisitions including financial due diligence, negotiations, and related legal/regulatory compliance standards
- Experience with physician compensation contracts such as on-call agreements, medical directorships, management and co-management agreements, leasing and joint venture arrangements, and various independent contractor arrangements
- An understanding of current healthcare environment and fair market value regulatory considerations
- Experience with market compensation databases commonly used in the valuation of professional service arrangements
- Ability to develop creative approaches/solutions necessary to resolve complex problems
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with hospital CEO's, CFO's, Legal Operation Counsel, Development, and Physician Services personnel
- Excellent ability to plan, organize and supervise multiple assignments concurrently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics is required.
• Professional credentials (for example: CPA, ABV, CVA, CHFP) are required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions.
EEO/ AA Employer
HIGHLIGHT OF LBMC'S BENEFITS | PERKS
- Employee development and training programs, such as including a Women's Initiative Network, Coaching Program, and Young Professionals Group.
- Eight week paid maternity leave
- Two week paid paternity/adoptive leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- CPA exam bonuses
- Provided refreshments
- Business casual dress
- Local charity support
- Quarterly and holiday office celebrations