LBMC Information Security is seeking to add a Penetration Tester / PCI Consultant who will work with a dynamic and growing team providing exciting career opportunities and professional growth working with companies in a variety of industries including healthcare, government services, retail, and cloud service providers.
LBMC is looking for an information security professional with penetration testing experience to add to our team of multitalented experienced professionals as a Penetration Tester /PCI Consultant. This role will provide the opportunity to work on several types of security projects ranging from PCI compliance to ethical hacking for a very diverse client base.
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
Our firm's growing reputation as a leader in information security will provide the opportunity to cultivate and develop your technical experience and knowledge. Responsibilities will include:
We will consider individuals that lack some level of direct experience for a strong desire to learn, develop and grow into the role. Candidates should be able to effectively analyze and communicate the technical results of testing into relevant findings that can be understood by all levels of management at an organization.
• Bachelor's degree or Associates Degree in a related field
• Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNA, CCDA, CCSA, GIAC, CEH, SANS GSEC and willingness to pursue further certifications and stay up to date on industry developments through ongoing training
• Knowledge of databases, application security, and web server design and implementation
• Previous hands on experience in penetration testing (network, system, and application) and vulnerability assessments would be a strong plus
• Knowledge of IT Security current threats as well as Industry Best Practices
• Experience with wireless LAN security
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to help clients understand technical issues and business risks as related to the results of testing
• Must be able to interact confidently with various levels of technical and management positions
Successful candidates will be working in a collegial team environment with work being performed in the company's offices as well as at client sites. Some overnight travel will be required (the amount varies depending on client assignments).
HIGHLIGHT OF LBMC'S BENEFITS | PERKS
EEO/ AA employer